|SR NO||NAME OF STUDENT||EVENT||DATE||PRIZE/AWARD||YEAR|
|Competitive Exams /Online Courses|
|1||Pranav Pawar||GATE 2022||Feb-2022||Qualified||21-22|
|2||Vaibhav Shirshat||GATE 2022||Feb-2022||Qualified||21-22|
|3||Dhanjay Kumar Singh||GATE 2022||Feb-2022||Qualified||21-22|
|4||Dikshita Mehta||GATE 2022||Feb-2022||Qualified||21-22|
|5||Mr Tejas Deepak Kanade||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Gold||21-22|
|6||Mr.Soham ShivajiKumbhar||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Silver||21-22|
|7||Ms Dikshita Kamlesh Mehta||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Gold||21-22|
|8||Mr Mohammed Omar Mohammed Ilyas Shaikh||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Elite||21-22|
|9||Mr.GaikwadSankalp Sunil||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Completed||21-22|
|10||Mr.MaheshChavan||NPTEL||Jan – April 2022||Elite||21-22|
|11||Ms.BhumikaKakde||NPTEL||Jul – oct 2021||Silver||21-22|
|12||Devendra More||NPTEL||Jul – oct 2021||Silver||21-22|
|13||VaibhavShirsath||NPTEL||Jul – oct 2021||Gold||21-22|
|14||RiteshkumarKolhapure||NPTEL||Jul – oct 2021||Gold||21-22|
|15||RiteshkumarKolhapure||NPTEL||Jul – oct 2021||Silver||21-22|
|16||Ms GangurdeSneha Sanjay||Kshitij ,IIT Kharagpur2022||02/02/2022||Participated||21-22|
|17||Ms MaraleUtkarsha||NPTEL||Sept – nov 2020||completed||20-21|
|18||Mr.Vrukodar Sunil Jadhav||NPTEL||Sept – nov 2020||Elite||20-21|
|19||AbhishekKumbharde||NPTEL||Sept – nov 2020||Elite||20-21|
|20||DikshitaKamlesh Mehta||NPTEL||Sept – nov 2020||Gold||20-21|
|21||Sameer Erande||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Gold||19-20|
|22||MahimaPhade||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Silver||19-20|
|23||Satyam Suresh Patil||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Elite||19-20|
|24||MinalBhojrajBorkar||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Silver||19-20|
|25||YashodaPatil||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Elite||19-20|
|26||Pratik Chaure||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Completed||19-20|
|27||DivekarRutujaShivaji||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2019||Silver||19-20|
|28||ChetanRohida||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2017||Gold Medal Certificate||17-18|
|29||Gaurav Chaudhari||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2017||Elite Certificate||17-18|
|30||AnirudhWagh||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2017||Elite Certificate||17-18|
|31||AniketPotdar||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2017||Elite Certificate||17-18|
|32||ParthDeo||NPTEL||Jul – Sep 2017||Elite Certificate||17-18|
|S N||NAME OF STUDENT||EVENT||DATE||PRIZE/AWARD||YEAR|
|1.||AIChE Students Chapter : Chemical Department, AISSMS COE received Outstanding Student Chapter Award for Academic Year 2021-22|
|2.||Miss Nupoor Upadhye Got admission in BSc (Prgoramming and Data Science) in IIT Madras|
|3||Shivraj Taur||Recent Trends in Science and Technology organised by Willing don College, Sanhli||29/06/2022||Second Prize||21-22|
|4||Nupoor Upadhye Suyog Choudhari||Prakalpa-2021 organised by MIT AOE Pune||13-14/09/2021||First Prize||21-22|
|5||Suyog Choudhari||AIChE||2020-21||Donal F Othmer Sophomer Academic Excellence Award||20-21|
|6||Nupoor Upadhye Suyog Choudhari||AIChE Student Regional Conference 2021||2020-21||Runner ups||20-21|
|7||Ms Manali Kulkarni & Ms Yashoda Patil||Prakalpa-2020 organised by MIT AOE Pune||11-12/09/2020||First prize in Environmental Engineering category||20-21|
|8||Ms Dimpal Kadu||Prakalpa-2020 organised by MIT AOE Pune||11-12/09/2020||First prize in Chemical Reaction Engineering category||20-21|
|9||Desalda Darshan||AIChE||2020-2021||Freshman Recognition Award||20-21|
|10||Mahima Phade||SCHEMCON 2019,organised by SRICT Ankleshwar||17-18/10/2020||Participated||20-21|
|11||Pranjal Thorat||SCHEMCON 2019,organised by SRICT Ankleshwar||17-18/10/2020||Participated||20-21|
|12||Aditya U||SCHEMCON 2019,organised by SRICT Ankleshwar||17-18/10/2020||Participated||20-21|
|13||Tejas H||SCHEMCON 2019,organised by SRICT Ankleshwar||17-18/10/2020||Participated||20-21|
|14||Ms Nupoor Upadhye||Prototype by MHRD’s National innovation Prototype||29/10/20||nominated for round 2 of evaluation||20-21|
|15||Pranav Pawar||Technical Paper Presentation organised by COE Pune||16-17/09/ 2019||First Prize||19-20|
|16||Siddhi Pedamkar||Mindspark – Dexter’s Lab Organised by COE Pune||16-17/09/ 2019||Second Prize||19-20|
|17||Shivani Ninal||Mindspark – Dexter’s Lab||16-17/09/ 2019||Second Prize||19-20|
|18||Siddhi Pedamkar||Mindspark – BME Quiz Organised by COE Pune||16-17/09/ 2019||Second Prize||19-20|
|19||Shivani Ninal||Mindspark – Bamboozle||16-17/09/ 2019||Second Prize||19-20|
|20||Dikshita Mehta||Mindspark – BME Quiz Organised by COE Pune||16-17/09/ 2019||Second Prize||19-20|
|21||Ms Nupoor Upadhye||Ideathon – organised by G. H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune||23/02/2019.||First Prize||18-19|
|SN||Name of Faculty||Achievements|
|1||Dr. P. N. Dange||a. Invited as Judge for paper presentation event in a national conference Prakalp-2021 on September 11, 2021
b. Invited as a member of the committee for granting extension of ‘Research Centre’ at VIT Pune and VIIT Pune on May 21, 2021
c. Invited to deliver a guest talk on ‘Role of mass transfer in industrial processes, its scope for further studies and prospective jobs’ at MIT Aurangabad on May 22, 2021
d. Invited to deliver a guest talk on ‘Greener Processes’ at SIT Pune on December 22, 2021.
|2||Dr A S Jadhav||a. Received an Award through ANUSAYA FOUNDATION Dhayari, for Distribution of Mask, Respiromter, Vaporizers in grams near Pune in the last two years. Date: March 6, 2022
b. Acting in the advisory committee of SM SURGICAL company Pune on an honorary basis. I will be guiding this industry to achieve its goals. in terms to increase productivity, encouraging innovative ideas, and accomplishing the mission of the organization. The industry believes in “Money doesn’t produce vision, Vision produces money” on Feb 3. 2022
|3||Mr P S Tadkar||a. Awarded certificate as exceptional contributor as Primary Evaluator in Toycathon 2021 organised by Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell
b. Invited as resource person and Delivered expert talks in Faculty Development Program on Taguchi Method organised by AISSMS COE Pune on November 23, 2021
c. Invited as Judge for paper presentation event in a national conference Prakalp-2021 on September 11, 2021
|1||Dr P N Dange||a. Invited as Judge for National Level Conference Prakalp 2020
b. Invited as a member of the committee for granting extension of ‘Research Centre’ at VIT Pune and VIIT Pune on May 21, 2021
|2||Dr A S Jadhav||a. Plenary speaker in 23rd International Conference on Nanotechnology and Nano-medicine Zurich Switzerland
b. Awarded PhD –Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Ranchi on 23 March 2021
c. Awarded as CORONA SOCIAL WARRIOR by AISSMS
|3||Dr.M.Y.Naniwadekar||Invited as resource person at VIT Pune for National Level
workshop- Artificial Neural Network in Chemical Engineering
|4||Dr S B Ghugare||Invited as a Recourse Person and Delivered expert talks in the six days National Workshop on “Artificial Neural Network in Chemical Engineering” organized by ChESA, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune on 15/9/20 & 16/9/20.|
|5||Mr P S Tadkar||Invited as Judge for National Level Conference Prakalp 2020|
|1||Dr. P. N.
|1.Dr. P. N. Dange was invited as Judge at MAE Alandi Pune for Technical Event in ‘Prakalpa-2019’ on September 16, 2019
2.Dr. P. N. Dange and Dr. N. N. Shejwal presented a paper entitled ‘ Carbon dioxide separation from air using Direct Air Capture Technology’ in an international conference. The conference ‘Chemcon flux-2020’ was organized by NIT, Allahabad on February 13-15, 2020.
3.Facilitated placement of two students in Genrich Membranes, Pune.
4. Completed 5-Days FDP on Simulation using DWSIM conducted by AISSMSCOE Pune with Spoken Tutorials, IIT Bombay from April 28- May 02, 2020 with score of 92 %.
5.Successfully completed 5-days online FDP on “Advanced Teaching Tools, Techniques and Methodologies for Outcome based Education” from 1-5 June 2020.
6.Successfully completed one week Online FDP on ‘Promoting Quality Culture in Technical Institutions’ during the period of June 25-29,2020
Dr. P. N. Dange and Dr. N. N. Shejwal during presentation in CHEMCON FLUX-20 at NIT Allahabad
|2||Dr K R
|1. Successfully completed 4-weeks Coursera course on “Software Processes and Agile Practices” in June 2020.
2. Successfully completed 5-Days’ Spoken Tutorial FDP on DWSIM conducted by IIT Bombay from 28 April to 4 May 2020
3. Successfully completed 5-days online FDP on “Advanced Teaching Tools, Techniques and Methodologies for Outcome based Education” from 1-5 June 2020.
|3.||Prof A S Jadhav||1. Prof A S Jadhav Department of Chemical Engg ,AISSMS COE Successfully completed a course on “Industrial Organization: Strategy and Competition in Business ” This course is authorized by the National Research University Higher School of Economics Russia and Coursera. Passed with 70%
2. Prof A S Jadhav Department of Chemical Engg ,AISSMS COE Completed successfully a 6 weeks course on ” Learning to Teach Online ” offered by UNSW (The University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia. and achieved 73.9%. Dated :7/5/2020
3. Prof A S Jadhav acted as speaker and successfully coordinated SCITECH International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering in Dubai during October 09-10, 2019 with innovative theme “Exploring the Technological Advances in the field of Materials Science and Engineering”at Mena Plaza Hotel Al Barsha Dubai.
4. Prof A S Jadhav Department of Chemical Engg ,AISSMS COE, Completed successfully a 3 weeks courser course on “Air Pollution– a Global Threat to our Health” University of Copenhagen Dated:3/5/2020
5. Prof A S Jadhav Department of Chemical Engg ,AISSMS COE, Completed successfully a 6 weeks course on ” Chemicals and Health ” offered by Johns Hopkins University,6 weeks of study course, 3 hours per week Grade Achieved: 79.1%. Dated :14/5/2020
6. Prof A S Jadhav Department of Chemical Engg ,AISSMS COE., completed successfully and passed online course on “Drug Discovery ” offered by the University of California San Diego, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences with 89.0% marks. 19/5/2020
|4.||Dr M Y Naniwadekar||1.The knowledgeable training was conducted for the industry person as per their suitability and requirement. The valuable 35 hours training was given on data collection techniques, data filtration, different software processes, and fundamental knowledge of artificial intelligence in this phase.
2. In the benefit of students and faculties, MHRD developed IIC webinar program. These activities are coordinated on May 04, 2020 and May 20, 2020 with group of students.
|5.||Prof H L Kamble||Received NPTEL online Certification for completion of 12 week course “Optimization in Chemical Engineering” with score 92% in Jan-Apr 2020|
|6||Prof P M Warke||1.Written a blog :- A blog in Marathi language on ‘ Career in Chemical Engineering & Technology’ Blogs / AISSMS: http://aissms.org/category/blogs/
2.For Industry Institute Interaction took efforts to do following: MOU of AISSMS COE, Pune with Industries:-
(i)Synergy Process Systems, Pune on 30/12/2019 for two years
(ii)Marcuras Water Treatment India Pvt. Ltd., Bhosari on 30/12/2019 for two years
(iii)Fluid Technics, Kothrud, Pune on 01/1/2020 for two years
(iv) Techpert Process Industries, Wakad, Pune ON 09/1/2020 for two years
3. Career Counseling :-
1. Facilitator for placement of Mr. Pavan Khandekar to Elantas Beck India Ltd., Pimpri, Pune on 06/8/2019)
2.On 25/2/2020 at 11.00 am, counseling has been done with the HOD to 26 present students of Smt. Sushila Bhahudani Junior College, Bajirao Road, Shukrawar Peth, Pune-2.
3. Sponsorship of Rs. 7500/- for AISSMS Engineering Today – 2019 from Vijay Chemicals, Pune
4. FDPs Completed
i) Online one week FDP on “ Outcome based education : A step toward excellence” 11/5/2020 to 15/5/2020
ii) Online one week FDP on ‘Promoting Quality Culture in Technical Institutions’ 25/5/2020 to 29/5/2020
iii) Online one week FDP on ‘Advanced teaching tools, techniques and methodology for OBEs’ 1/6/2020 to 5/6/2020
iv) Online one week FDP on ‘ Research in Environmental Engineering – A way forward’ 15/6/2020- 20/6/2020
|7||Prof K B Gandhi||1. NPTEL: Technologies for cleaner clean and renewable energy production successfully completed with 75 %|
|8||Dr S Ghugare||1.Successfully completed the online NPTEL course of 8 weeks from July 2019 to Sep. 2019, titled “Data Science for Engineers” with 84% marks.
2.Successfully completed the online NPTEL course of 12 weeks from Jan. 2020 to April 2020, titled “Foundations of Computational Materials Modeling” with 97% marks.
3.Successfully completed the Coursera online course “Structuring Machine Learning Projects” with 90.8% grade marks on 12/05/2020.
4.Successfully completed the Coursera online course “Anomaly Detection in Time Series Data with Keras” with 100% grade marks on 20/05/2020.
6.Successfully organized the ET-2019 Technical Paper presentation event of college level on 18/09/2019 as the coordinator.
|9||Prof R S Raut||1.R. S Raut completed NPTEL course in the subject Technologies for clean and Renewable Energy production in September 2019 with Elite score 82% marks (Silver Medal)
2.Attended one week Faculty development on “CO-PO, CO-PSO and CO –PEO attainment at AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune on (10/06/2019 to 15/06/2019)
3.Attended one week Faculty development on Data Science” at AISSMS College of Engineering Pune on (17/06/2019 to 22/06/2019)
4.Attended National level one week faculty development program on “Process Simulation Using DWSIM” on 28/04/2020 to 04/05/2020
5.R S Raut and Dr P N Dange manufactured 1000 litres alcohol based strong hand sanitizer to fight against COVID- 19
|10||Prof Pravin S Tadkar||1.Completed following Coursera courses
i.Completed course on Air Pollution – a global threat to our Health with achieved grades of 95.89 %
ii.Completed course on Mastering bitumen for better roads and innovative applications with achieved grades of 97.92 %
iii.Completed course on Industrial Biotechnology with achieved grades of 89.95 %
iv.Completed course on Leadership and Emotional Intelligence with achieved grades of 97.50 %
v.Completed course on Covid 19: What you need to Know with achieved grades of 97.50 %
2. Actively Participated in more than 10 FDP, more than 3 Workshop and more than 50 Webinars
3.Organized FDP and Workshop at national Level
- (Feb, 2020- Sept 2023) postdoctoral research work sponsored by foundation of Sao Paulo (FAPESP) on wastewater treatment using cavitational reactors at university of Sau Paulo, Sau Paulo, Brazil.
- P. N. Dange, successfully defended his PhD thesis titled ‘Process Intensification of esterification Reaction’ on December 02, 2017.
- A. V. Mohod successfully completed Ph. D. in 2018.
- S. B. Ghugare, successfully completed his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) with National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) as research center in 2018.
- M. Y. Naniwadekar, successfully completed his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) with National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) as research center in 2019.
- P. N. Dange was conferred with the recognition of excellence for the PhD award on the occasion of Shahujayanti-2019 by the AISSM Society, Pune
- S. B. Ghugare was conferred with the recognition of excellence for the PhD award on the occasion of Shahujayanti-2019 by the AISSM Society, Pune
- A. V. Mohod was conferred with the recognition of excellence for the PhD award on the occasion of Shahujayanti-2019 by the AISSM Society, Pune
- M. Y. Naniwadekar was conferred with the recognition of excellence for the PhD award on the occasion of Shahujayanti-2019 by the AISSM Society, Pune
- A V Mohod got the M P Chary Outstanding Young Chemical Engineering Award by IIChE, India.
- M Y Naniwadekar filed an Indian Patent on “Monitored Chemical Dispensing System” with a design number of 370981-001, Journal No. 51/2022.
- Filed and Published an Indian Patent on novel waste water treatment technique with a application number “2130/MUM/2014” “Treatment of waste water effluent on a continuous mode using photo-oxidation marble column” (Inventor and Applicant: Dr A V Mohod)
- Filed and Published an Indian Patent on development of new catalyst with a application number “2131/MUM/2014” “An Improved Advanced Oxidation Process for the Treatment of Waste Water Containing Dyes using Waste Dry Battery/Cell as a Catalyst” (Inventor and Applicant: Dr A V Mohod)
- Filed Indian Patent on development of new catalyst with a application number “201821022830” “Continuous Flow with Visible Light Induced Reactor using Nanoparticles” (Inventor and Applicant: Dr A V Mohod)
- Filed Indian Patent on “Continuous swirling flow photocatalytic reactor” with an application number of 202221030397(Inventor: Dr A V Mohod)
- Filed Indian Patent on “Ultrasonic photocatalytic oxidation reactor in the form of tray tower” with an application number of 202221030393(Inventor: Dr A V Mohod)
- Filed Indian Patent on “Ultrasonic reactor operated in a continuous mode for biodiesel synthesis” with an application number of 202221030395(Inventor: Dr A V Mohod)
- A V Mohod filed Indian Patent on “Polymer Degradation using Novel Technique” with a application number of E-2/1300/2019-MUM
- A V Mohod filed Indian Patent on Degradation/decolorization using adsorbent with a application number of E-2/1301/2019-MUM
- A V Mohod filed Indian Patent on “Intensified Synthesis of Biodiesel Using Advanced Technique” with a application number of E-2/1302/2019-MUM
Presentation/Participations in Workshop/ Conferences:
- M. S. Deshpande Participated in one day work shop “Advanced Trends in Transportation and Environmental Engineering on 26 th March, 2018, Organized by Department of Civil Engineering association with SPPU.
- A. S. Jadhav received “BEST RESERCH PAPER OF YEAR 2016” from Carbon Science and Technology Journal in 2018
- M. S. Deshpande Participated in the Regional Research Conference, Innovations – 2017, at PICT Pune ,on 15 November 2017, presented on “Studies of some Novel Antimycobacterium agents”
- M. S. Deshpande Presented a paper on “Studies on Development of Antituberculosis Agents” in the 3 rd International conference on Science, Technology & Management (ICSTM-2017), MCCIA Pune, held on , 5 November 2017.
- A. S. Jadhav conducted, “National Seminar Nanotechnology and its application in Chemical Engg.” in association with Institution of of Engineers Pune local Chapter .in September 9-10, 2017.
UNIVERSITY RANKERS AISSMSCOE
Department of Chemical Engineering
|Sr. No.||Exam Year & Month||Year & Branch||Name of The Student||Rank|
|1||May – 2021||B.E. Chemical||SHARMA ROHIT DINDAYAL||1ST|
|2||May – 2021||B.E. Chemical||ERANDE SAMEER DNYANESHWAR||8TH|
|1||May – 2020||T.E. Chemical||SHARMA ROHIT DINDAYAL||3RD|
|2||May – 2020||T.E. Chemical||ERANDE SAMEER DNYANESHWAR||7TH|
|3||May – 2020||T.E. Chemical||KADU DIMPAL||10TH|
|4||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||MEHTA DIKSHITA KAMLESH||1ST|
|5||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||PEDAMKAR SIDDHI VIKAS||2ND|
|6||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||PAWAR PRANAV RUPCHAND||4TH|
|7||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||MORE DEVENDRA AMAR||5TH|
|8||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||DARSHALE SHRADDHA PANDURANG||5TH|
|9||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||KAKADE BHUMIKA SAGAR||7TH|
|10||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||SHIRSATH VAIBHAV SANJAY||7TH|
|11||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||UPADHYE NUPOOR AJAY||8TH|
|12||May – 2020||S.E. Chemical||NINAL SHIVANI RAJENDRA||9TH|
|13||May – 2020||B.E. Chemical||RAJPUROHIT NILESH S||2ND|
|14||May – 2020||B.E.Chemical||TAK GOVIND VENARAM||3RD|
|15||May – 2020||B.E. Chemical||KHALADKAR KAMLESH
|1||May – 2019||T.E. Chemical||TAK GOVIND VENARAM||1ST|
|2||May – 2019||T.E. Chemical||RAJPUROHIT NILESH
|3||May – 2019||S.E. Chemical||SHARMA ROHIT DINDAYAL||4TH|
|4||May – 2019||S.E. Chemical||ERANDE SAMEER DNYANESHWAR||8TH|
|1||May – 2018||B.E. Electrical||CHAUDHARI VISHRUTI VINOD||6th|
|2||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||SHARMA SAKSHI SANJAY||4TH|
|3||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||AHER RUSHIKESH MANIK||5TH|
|4||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||VAIDYA NISHAD RAJENDRA||10TH|
|5||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||JAGTAP AKSHAY RAJENDRA||1ST|
|6||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||KULKARNI PRATHAMESH RAVIKANT||1ST|
|7||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||KETKALE SAMMED AJIT||3RD|
|8||May – 2018||B.E. Chemical||CHAPPIDI SREENIVASULU SUBAIYA||4TH|
|9||May – 2018||T.E. Chemical||VISHAKHA RAGHUNATH DHUMAL||2ND|
|10||May – 2018||S.E. Chemical||RAJPUROHIT NILESH SHANKARSINGH||2ND|
|11||May – 2018||S.E. Chemical||TAK GOVIND VENARAM||3RD|
|12||May – 2018||S.E. Chemical||KHALADKAR KAMLESH
|13||May – 2018||S.E. Chemical||PAL ASHISH GOPAL||10TH|
|1||May – 2017||B.E. Chemical||GAIKWAD AKSHIMA AVINASH||1st|
|2||May – 2017||B.E. Chemical||HITESH BARHATE||2nd|
|3||May – 2017||B.E. Chemical||PRASSANA PRASAD JOSHI||7th|
|4||May – 2017||B.E. Chemical||SHINDE KIRAN BABASAHEB||9th|
|5||May – 2017||B.E. Chemical||NAGARKAR ADWAIT RAJENDRA||10th|
AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune
Department of Chemical Engineering
List of NPTEL Awards
|Sr No||Academic Year||Name of Faculty||Subject||Result||Type of Award|
|1||2017-18 (Term-II)||Mr. K. B. Gandhi||Introduction to Process Modeling in the Membrane Separation Process||96%||Gold Medal Certificate|
|2||2017-18 (Term-II)||Dr. S. B. Ghugare||Chemical Process Instrumentation||87%||Subject Topper|
|3||2017-18 (Term-II)||Dr. K. R. Jethani||Engineering Thermodynamics||71%||Elite Certificate|
|4||2017-18 (Term-II)||Mr. M. Y. Naniwadekar||Research Writing||68%||Elite Certificate|
|5||2017-18 (Term-I)||Dr. K. R. Jethani||Phase Equilibrium Thermodynamics||_||Top Performing Mentor Certificate|
|6||2017-18 (Term-I)||Dr. K. R. Jethani||Phase Equilibrium Thermodynamics||97%||Gold Medal & Subject Topper Certificate|
Editorial Board Members:
Prof. A. V. Mohod is on the editorial board members of the following journals
- Advance Research in Textile Engineering, Austin Publishing Group, US
- International Journal of Chemical Synthesis and Chemical Reactions
- International Journal of Photochemistry
- International Journal of Environmental Chemistry
Prof. A. V. Mohod is a reviewer for the following journals
- Energy and Fuels (ACS Publication) (Impact Factor: 3.091)
- Research on Chemical Intermediates (Springer) (Impact Factor: 1.83)
- Chemical Engineering Communications, (Taylor and Francis) (Impact Factor: 1.83)
- Journal of Separation Science (Wiley) (Impact Factor: 2.741)
- Applied Catalysis A (Elsevier) (Impact Factor: 4.354)
- Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering (Impact Factor: 1.42)
- Heliyon (Elsevier) (Impact Factor: 1.23)