- Service to society through quality education
- Generation of national wealth through education and research
- Imparting quality technical education at the cost affordable to all strata of the society
- Enhancing the quality of life through sustainable development
- Carrying out high-quality intellectual work
- Achieving the distinction of the highest preferred engineering college in the eyes of the stakeholders
- To inculcate learning habits
- To create an environment to make the students creative and innovative
- To promote project based learning
- To strengthen industry – institute interaction
- To ensure continuous improvement in quality
- To develop entrepreneurship skills
- To nurture the spirit of team work
- To catalyze all – round development of students
- To develop technologies for sustainable development
The All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society (AISSMS) was established in 1917 by Late H H Shrimant Shri Shahu Chhatrapati Maharaj of Kolhapur to promote the noble cause of education. The AISSMS COE, Pune is a co-education Institute established in 1992.
The College of Engineering is affiliated to the University of Pune. It conducts AICTE approved courses leading to the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in eight engineering streams and Master of Engineering (ME) in Seven engineering streams.
|Course Undergraduate||Annual Intake||Course Postgraduate||Annual Intake|
|Chemical Engineering||60||Chemical Engineering||18|
|Civil Engineering||120||Civil Engineering: Structure||18|
|Computer Engineering||60||Computer Engineering||18|
|Computer Engineering 2nd Shift||60|
|Electrical Engineering||60||Electrical Engineering: Power Electronics and Drives||18|
|Electronics Engineering||60||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: VLSI and Embedded Systems||18|
|Mechanical Engineering||120||Mechanical Engineering: Automotive||18|
|Mechanical Engineering (Sandwich)||60||Mechanical Engineering: Design||18|
|Production Engineering (Sandwich)||60|
|Total Intake||660||Total Intake||126|
The AISSMS College Of Engineering – Best Engineering College in pune , India has highly qualified and experienced faculty on its roll. The laboratory, computer and library facilities in all Departments are well developed. The College also has a Central Library and Central Computing Facility. The College gives substantial emphasis on the teaching learning process. The College also provides unlimited broadband internet facility to the students. Besides national journals, the international journals are made available to the students and the faculty. The teaching programme also gives emphasis on practical training and industry-institute interaction.
National Symposium: College organizes a National Symposium for professionals on Forefronts of Engineering. Symposia have been organized on the themes of such as Durability of Concrete, Advances in Bioprocess Engineering, Power for Sustainable Development and Advances in Automotive Engineering and many more.
AISSMS Engineering Today: College organizes National Level Students’ Symposium and Exposition every year, to provide opportunities for the development of the students in academic as well as co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The event is sponsored by leading industries and professional organizations.
Research & Development: Core and inter-disciplinary research is carried out in the identified fore-front areas. College has number of sponsored research projects undergoing.