- Contributing to the welfare of society through technical and quality education.
- To produce Best Quality Computer Science Professionals by imparting quality training, hands on experience and value education.
- To Strengthen links with Industry through partnerships and collaborative developmental works.
- To attain self-sustainability and overall development through Research, Consultancy and Development Activities.
- To extend technical expertise to other technical Institutions of the region and play a lead role in imparting technical education.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- To prepare the students for successful careers in Information Technology industry.
- To develop the ability among the students to analyze data and technical concepts for software design and development.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on the forefront areas.
- To provide the students to be successful in gaining admission to a postgraduate program and obtaining their desired degree.
- To motivate the students to serve the society in a better and meaningful way by applying technical knowledge.
Programmer Outcomes (PO)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, Science and core computer engineering for analyze and solve the problems.
- An ability to use techniques, skills and modern computing tools necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to work cooperatively, creatively and responsibly as a member of team to find successful software design solutions.
- An ability to understand social, ethical and professional issues.
- An Ability to determine how information is inferred from data, and how decisions are made logically on the basis of that information and ensure that data security, integrity and privacy.