1) Engineering Mathematics-I
- Able to understand and solve the system of linear equations arising in all engineering fields using matrix methods and knowledge of Eigen values and Eigen vectors.
- Able to understand and solve algebraic and transcendental equations.
- Able to understand successive differentiation, sequence and series of the functions.
- Able to understand the concept of limits and expansion of functions.
- Able to understand and solve ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Able to understand the concept of Jacobians, Maxima-Minima and error- approximations.
2) Engineering Mathematics-II
- Able to understand the concept of modeling of various physical systems such as Newton’s law of cooling, Electrical circuits, rectilinear motion etc.
- Able to design and analyse the continuous and discrete system, where knowledge of Fourier Series and Harmonic analysis is required.
- Able to use advanced techniques to evaluate integrals.
- Able to measure the arc length of various curves..
- Able to use the concept of Sphere, cone and cylinder that arise in vector calculus, electro-magnetic field theory, cad-cam, computer graphics etc.
- Able to workout Area, Volume, RMS values and Center of Gravity using techniques of multiple integrals.
3) Engineering Physics
- Ability to apply principles of optics for measurement of various complex Engineering Problems.
- Ability to develop understanding of phenomenon of acoustics in various Engineering field and apply it for various applications.
- Students will understand the recent trends and advances in technologies and know how it is implemented in applications.
- Students will be able to use basic concepts to analyze and design a wide range of semiconductor devices.
- Ability to analyze and solve quantum mechanical problems and enhance knowledge of atomic systems.
- Ability to learn method of synthesis of nano-particles and study the physical properties of nano materials and superconductors and also be able to understand their technological applications.
4) Engineering Chemistry
- Understand the technology involved in purification of water for industrial use.
- Describe basic concepts of electro-analytical methods that facilitate rapid and reliable measurements.
- Understand important relationships between chemical structure and properties of polymers. Also applications of polymers in various engineering fields.
- Understand the characteristics of different types of fuel, and look at the factors governing efficient combustion.
- The ability to know the development and applications of Nano-materials, Fuel cells, Composite materials in various fields of technologies.
- Analyze and able to explain the corrosion principles and mechanisms. Critically evaluate corrosion prevention and control strategies.
5) Engineering Graphics-I
- Ability to create geometric construction with hand tools.
- Ability to solve traditional descriptive geometry problems. (Projection of Line and Plane)
- Ability to visualise and draw primitive solids.
- Ability to draw curves and lateral surfaces of primitive solids to develop the base for engineering design.
- Ability to draw 2 – D and 3 – D views of Solid objects.
- Ability to develop imagination of physical objects to be represented on paper for engineering communication.
6) Basic Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to identify common machine element and its applications.
- Ability to understand various engineering materials and their properties.
- Ability to understand manufacturing processes.
- Ability to understand working of basic machine tools.
- Ability to understand basic concept of thermodynamics and energy conversion.
- Ability to acquire knowledge of Mechanical Engineering.
7) Engineering Graphics-II
- Student should be able to draw and learn the concept of primitive solids inclined to HP and VP by using AutoCAD.
- Student should be able to construct different engineering curves like ellipse, involutes etc. by using AutoCAD.
- Student should be able to develop the lateral surfaces of primitive solids by using AutoCAD.
- Student should be able to visualise the pictorial view and draw orthographic projection on reference planes including sections by using AutoCAD.
- Ability to develop imagination of physical objects to be represented on paper for Engineering Communication.
8) Basic Electrical Engineering
- Understand and solve problems on basic terminologies of electrical engineering.
- Understand and solve the problems on basic concepts of electromagnetism.
- Understand the fundamentals of electrostatics and Single Phase transformer.
- Understand and solve the problems on AC fundamentals.
- Understand the fundamentals of AC single phase circuits and polyphase circuits.
- Define various DC circuits laws, theorems and apply them to obtain solutions.
9) Basic Electronics Engineering
- Able to get knowledge of some basic electronics components and circuit.
- Able to get acquainted with basics of diode and transistor circuits.
- Able to understand working of some IC based circuits.
- Able to get knowledge of logic gates and their usage in digital circuits.
- Able to understand working of some power electronics devices, transducers and application of transducer.
- Able to get acquainted with basic aspect of electronic communication systems.
10) Basic Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Student will understand the basic areas of civil engineering.
- Student will understand the types of structure and construction materials
- Student will be able to use modern surveying equipments.
- Student will to use the natural resources more effectively and reduce the waste generations.
- Student will be able to follow the principles and bye rules for building planning.
- Student will be able to acquire the self learning with Presentation in a group on the topic related to environment and energy.
11) Engineering Mechanics
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of mathematics and mechanics with logics in resolution and composition of force systems.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to relate kinematics with kinetic equations on linear displacement, velocity and acceleration.
- Students will solve practical examples related to curvilinear motion.
- Students will correlate power; work and energy to solve practical problems.
- Students will be able to develop the confidence for self learning in application of equilibrium conditions for co-planar and non co-planar force system.
- Students will get prepare for analysis of truss, cable, frame and friction.
12) Fundamentals of Programming Languages-I
- Students will be able to understand the fundamental concepts of Computer eg. software , hardware etc.
- Students will be able to understand the operating system and introductory part of computer programming languages.
- Students will be able to develop a program using fundamental syntax and semantics of the C programming language
- Students will be able to understand different Decision control structures in C language.
- Students will get familiarize how the Pointer and Array concepts used for the programming.
- Students will able to write a program using the Functions and String.
13) Fundamentals of Programming Languages-II
- Students will be able to Design and develop programs using the concepts of Structure and Union.
- Students will be able to understand the concepts of data structure and new concepts like abstract data types.
- Students will be able to develop programs using object oriented programming concepts.
- Students will get the knowledge of Wireless application and Mobile OS.
- Students will be able to design and develop mobile applications and Web Pages.
- Students will be able to design and develop simple application using Embedded Programming.