Students achievement (Academics):
University Rankers List:
|Sr. No.||Name of student||Year||Class||Rank|
|4||MOPURI SHALINI DEVI||2013-14||TE||9th|
Students achievement (Sports and cultural)
|Sr. No.||Name of student||Event name||Event organized by||Rank|
|1||Sudarshan Dahiphale||David Trophy||Univ Of Pune||4|
|2||Vinayak Chavan||David trophy||Univ of pune||4|
|3||Ketan Kasar||Melange trophy,
Zest, Wadia, Rajveer
|Univ of Pune||1|
|4||Shubham Kiley||David trophy||Univ of pune||4|
|6||Utkarsh Shinde||Best player of the tournament, ZEST’16||COEP|
& Rannagan’ 15 organised by TSSM COE ,Narhe
- Suraj Jadhav from TE class became captain of the college Kabaddi team.
- Indrajit Dhumal , Ketan Kasar, Shubham Kitte, Vinayak Chavan and Sudarshan Dahiphale are the part of the college team for Cricket.
- Dhanuja Jadhav from TE was selected at the University level for HANDBALL team
SAE and BAJA events:
Mayur Jain from TE represented department in the BAJA activities for all terrain vehicle development.
Rashmi Bade from TE had participated in the Firodiya Karandak competition.
Workshop/Conference/seminar attended by faculty:
- Dr.A.A.Godbole, Prof S.K.Biradar, Prof.V.V.Kulkarni and Prof.V.N.Tarange participated in SPPU syllabus revision workshop for SE Electrical at Zeal College of Engineering Pune on 4 April 2016
- Dr.A AGodbole published paper on “Chopper Based Closed Loop Speed Control Of DC Motor” at International Conference on Computing, Communication, Electrical, Electronics, Devices and Signal. Processing (CCEEDS) March 2015.
- Dr.A.A.Godbole published paper on “Design and Performance Analysis of Linear Synchrounous Motor for EMALs” Institution of Engineer Journal Pune local chapter, vol29 Nov. 2015
- Dr.A.A. Godbole published paper on “Z source Inverter fed Induction Motor” at Electrical India vol 55,No12 Dec.2015
- Dr V.N.Gohokar published paper on “Recent Developments in Distance Protection of Compensated Transmission Lines” Conference ICPC2015 by IEEE
- DR.V.N.Gohokar and Prof.M.H.Dhend presented paper on “Adaptive, Cognitive and Innovative Tools & Techniques for improving Learning Performance: A Case Study” at 2014 IEEE International Conference on MOOC, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE) Dec.2014.
- Dr.V.N.Gohokar and Ms. S.S. Ballpure presented paper on “Data Integration in Smart Distribution Grid Using LED ”, at International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Engineering Trends, Communication, Optimization and Sciences 2015
- Prof. M. H. Dhend attended international conference on Innovative Scheme For Smart Grid Distribution SCADA System” at IEEE PEL Society, Taipai, Taiwan during 1-4 Nov. 2015.
- Prof. Mrs. Mangal H. Dhend attended a IEEE International conference on Smart Grid at Bangkok, Thailand in November 2015
- Prof. Mrs. Mangal H. Dhend was selected for IEEE Zucker travel award by IAS Chapter of IEEE, USA for attending annual meeting and International conference at Dallas, Texas, USA in October 2015.
- Prof M.H.Dhend published paper “Role of Smart metering in smart Grid” at Cyber Times International Journal of Technology and Management Sept.2014.
- Prof M.H.Dhend published paper “Harmonics measurement and mitigation in VFD: case study of Industry” at Cyber International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication” IJRITCC Feb.2015.
- Prof Mrs A A Apte presented paper on “Study of sensorless control algorithms for a permanent magnet synchronous motor vector contro drive”, at International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation and Control (ICIC), May 2015 held at COEP Pune sponsored by IEEE.
- Prof Mrs A A Apte presented paper on “Simulation of a permanent magnet synchronous motor using Matlab-Simulink”, at Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), 11-13 Dec. 2013
- Prof Mrs. A A Apte presented paper on “Speed control of PMSM using Disturbance Observer ” at4th International conference on Advances in Control and Optimization of Dynamical systems ACODS 2016 held at NIT Trichy on 1-5 Feb 2016.
- Prof.Mrs.P.Sankla published paper on “Modeling and Simulation of Three Phase Brushless DC Motor Using Model Reference Adaptive Controller” at International Journal of Inventions in Computer Science and Engineering 2014.
- Prof.Mrs.P.Sankla published paper on “New Approaches for Harmonic Reduction Using Cascaded H-Bridge and Level Modules” at INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIONS IN ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY [IJIERT] 2015.
- Prof.Mrs.M.A.Vagha published paper “A Novel Approach for Battery Balancing” at INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS 2015.
- Prof.Mrs.M.A.Vagha published paper “ADesign and Implementation of Multilevel Inverter with Battery Harmonizing ” at INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED RESEARCH IN ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING June 2015.
- Prof.S.K.Biradar, Prof V.V. Kulkarni and Prof S.Y.Chavan attended two days workshop on Arduino at IIT Bombay on 3-4 July 2015.
- Dr.V.N.Gohokar attended two days workshop at IISC Banglore on Intel Galilio.
- Dr.A.A.Godbole and Prof. A.A.Apte attended 4 days winter school on Control and Dynamical system at IIT Gandhinagar from 24-27 Jan 2016.
- Prof. S.R.Lengde and Prof.V.N.Tarange attended 6 days workshop on PLC SCADA and HMI at Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Pune from 18-23 Jan 2016.
- Prof. V.N.Tarange , Prof. M.A.Vagha and Prof S.S.Ballarpure attended 1 day workshop on Harmonics in Industrial Power Systems at AISSMS IOIT by IEEE DL series 23 Nov.2015.
- Prof. V.N.Tarange, Prof.M.A.Vagha, Prof. S.S.Balapure and Prof.Simeen Mujawar attended 1 day workshop on Electrical Testing and Diagnostics of Induction Machines at PVG’COET pune by IEEE DL series 18 Nov.2015.
- Dr.A.A.Godbole and Prof A.A.Apte attended two weeks STTP on Control system organized by IIT Kharagpur under Mission Ten2K at PVG’s COET Pune.