AISSMS-OrganicBots Incubation Centre
The Memorandum of Understanding(MOU) was signed on 20/12/2017 between OrganicBots, an Incubation Program , invented by and under ownership of C2PKids Technology Education Corporation LLC, incorporated in state of North Carolina, USA and AISSMS COE, Pune. AISSMS-OrganicBots Incubation Centre Core Committee for co-ordination and mentoring of students activities works under the guidance of Chairman of the Committee Dr. D. S. Bormane, Principal, AISSMS COE. Dr. Madhavi Pradhan, Associate Professor ,Computer Engineering department is the Co-ordinator of the AISSMS-OrganicBots Incubation Centre.
Aim of Incubation Centre : Incubate Locally Impact Globally
- Create facility and state-of-art infrastructure for Incubation Center activities. Build a faculty team to co-ordinate student – industry interaction. Identify self motivated and creative students from all departments.
- Train students to improve creativity and deep thinking. Develop systematic approach to problem solving and project execution.
- Build a culture of innovation and creativity amongst college students through technology, research and competition.
- Enable students to convert an idea into tangible useful product and move towards a lean start-up.
Major Activities undertaken at Incubation Center
- Starting of Incubation center with formal inauguration : Sept – Dec 2017
- Student Team selection and faculty nomination : Oct 2017 – Feb 2018
- Guidance and training of by M/s.OrganicBots through Video-conferencing : Aug – Oct 2018
- Implementation of real time project ideas : Oct 2018 -March 2019
The experience gained by a inter-departmental student group of 14 students at the incubation centre has enabled them to complete the following two projects.
– IntelliAgent : Product Support Virtual Agent (Chatbot for Customer Support)
– RPA Cognitive Jumpstart Kit Azure : Extract data from Indian and US Cheque using Azure computer vision
– Students got Job and internships ( Based on their performance in above mention projects )
The snapshots below give the glimpse of the work done at the Incubation Centre :
Signing of MOU
Projects review by Mr. Shrikant Patil, California USA