- Individual or team participation
- In team, members should not exceed more than two.
- Quiz will be comprised of multiple rounds.
- First screening round will be held on Google form
- Individuals or teams will be shortlisted based on their obtained scores, and will then be assigned to the next stage
- Further Rules and regulation will be given after finishing of first round
- Any team found using unfair means shall be immediately disqualified.
Project Competition Rules
1. Teams from engineering or diploma colleges across Pan India are eligible for the competition.
2. Carrying your college Identity Card or any other proof of Identity Verification is MANDATORY.
3. A team consists of minimum 4 students and one mentor who is a faculty at the same college.
4. The faculty does not necessarily have to be the student´s teacher at the moment. However,
he/she must be employed at the same college.
5. The student has to be able to communicate well in English.
6. The studenst make a proposal for a project with the support from his/her mentor
7. The topic of the project should stick to the theme “Role of Budding Engineers in Smart,
Sustainable and Renewable Technologies”. It will be further divided in one of these two
a. Category 1 – Innovation project – a proposal for an innovative solution to a specific
problem. You could design or develop a prototype of an invention that could be useful to society.
b. Category 2 – Research project – a proposal describing a plan for a research project to
be carried out in the multiple disciplines. You should find a research question and design ways to
test or answer the question.
8. Competition will be conducted in both the modes online and offline.
9. It is mandate to deliver the presentation on prototype/demo/simulation only by the student, not
10. Time stamp for the Presentation is 5 minutes with 2 minutes of grace period.
11. An alert will be given 1 minute before the time is over, to inform the participants about their
remaining time. After the time is over, participant will be muted in the online mode and
interrupted in offline mode.
12. Implementation/simulation will get the extra point than the prototype.
Venue: Virtual (MS Teams)
Entry Fee: No Registration Fees
Day, Date & Time of Event: Thursday, 09 December 2021 – Friday, 10 December 2021,
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This event gives an idea about technical poster presentation. It gives an opportunity to test your Innovative and technical skills in front of a western region people. Competition is in Western region where students from different states will compete and share their innovative ideas by presenting it on the poster. This is one of unique hybrid mode competition where online and offline students are going to compete in this event. Also in this competition students of different streams are going to show case their talent related to the theme of competition.
There will be three rounds: –
Round 1- Poster Selection: Participants will be judged by their submitted posters.
Round 2 – Poster Presentation: Each participant will have to present their poster in 3 minutes.
Round 3 – Question and Answer: This will be the final round with one on one Q & A session with the selection panel.
- Participants can choose poster topic on the theme of conclave “Role of Budding Engineers in Smart, Sustainable and Renewable Technologies”. Note that it should be related to the Technical field.
- All Poster’s will be set in portrait or Landscape style orientation on half Imperial sheet.
- Provide your Topic (outline) and a summary or conclusion for your poster in 5 to 6 sentences with pdf.
- All information (i.e. text, data, photos, and figures) must be designed to appear within one window/slide.
- Poster should be written ONLY in the English language.
- The Committee only accepts e-poster in a PDF format only mentioned EMAIL address email@example.com
- PDF name format should be ‘PARTICIPANTS NAME’
- Posters will be accepted till 07th of December 2021.
- All E- poster should be the original work of the participant. Any participant found violating the rules will be disqualified from competition.
- Failure to submit your e-poster by the deadline would result in your participation being cancelled.
- Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used to present and explain to the judge.
- The E poster will be judged according to the following criteria: creativity, presentation and relevance to the theme.
- Presentation time for the 2nd Round is 3 minutes. Extra time won’t be allowed.
- Winners will be selected in the 3rd round (Q&A session).
- Judge’s decision will be considered as final.
- Participants are expected to have a stable internet connection for online presentation.
- All participants must keep the camera ‘on’ during their respective session.
- Three posters will be finalized as winners.
For any information related to Poster Competition contact:
Contact: Avadhut More (8291675773)
Kartiki Chaware (8806623090)
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
AISSMS College of Engineering,Pune-01
How much aware are you about the latest devices?? Time to test it out. Different devices, different apps, different circuits and so much more; so let’s have fun with it. Just step in, crack the circuits and be in the spot light. Let`s see how well you crack it!!!!!!
- Three rounds will be conducted during the event.
- Per group, 2 students can participate.
- Students of any branch can participate from Diploma, B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech.
- Round first will be based on logic gates/ Basic Electrical and Basic Electronics Questions.
- There is time limit of 15 min.
- It will be conducted on paper/ Kahoot Platform.
- This round will be based on circuits/ some interesting Waveforms, Correlations and other stuff
- Offline mode:
– There is time limit of 15 min.
– Build the relevant circuit.
- Online mode:
a. Questions are displayed on teams and they have to answer question on paper.
b. Camera must be ON for this round.
c. There is Google link for submitting answer paper.
- There might be an oral round in case of tie.
Round 3:(Final round)
- Finding the fault in the circuit &rebuilding the circuit
- Circuit should be built with provided components.
- There might be a RAPID FIRE round, in case of tie.
- Wrong attempt will get minus marks.
- Buzzer code is provided for this round.
- First chance will be given to the team who presses the buzzer first.
- Wrong attempt will get minus marks.
- There is Google link/ Whatsapp number for submitting answer paper
1) Carolyne Varghese:- 9689738288
2) Videh Warade:- 8149794596
3) Ashwini Supe:- 7447473540
4) Sarvesh Bodhe:- 8080169818
- Machine should fit into the dimension box of maximum 50cm x50cm x 30cm and minimum 20cm x 20cm x 30cm.
- Machine should be powered/propelled by a non-hydrocarbon engine.
- The Drone should fit into dimensions.
- Students should carry Identity cards of their respective Institutes.
- Team should be of maximum 2 members.
- One participant/pilot can’t be part of more than one team.
- The maximum time is of 10 minutes to complete task.
- Time will start at the moment the multi-rotor starts.
- The timer will stop only when the drone finally completes all 4 tracks.
- Maximum 3 attempts will be given in case of ground touch and you have to start from initial point
- The time measured by the organizers will be final and will be used for scoring the teams.
- Time measured by any contestant by any other means is not acceptable for scoring.
- The result will be based on total obstacles cleared within minimum time complete all 4 tracks
- The Second round will be a surprise spot round wherein the problem statement will be disclosed at the venue. The finalists of the Level 1 are eligible to compete in this Round. You need not bring any additional inventory for competing in this. Automatic Drones(like LEGO KIT, READYMADEDRONES) are not allowed.
- In case of any disputes/discrepancies organizers’ decision will be final and binding.
- The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
TASK 1: Will we have a distance of 15ft drone my move in staright path and back as shown in FIG.1
TRACK 2: Will we have a distance of 15ft drone must move in zigzag manner has an angle of 45 degrees as shown in FIG .2
TASK 3: Drones should follow a circular path in both clockwise and anticlockwise FIG.3
RULEBOOK FOR ROBOTIC COMPETITION
Build one robot according to the specification, which completes the following given tasks.
The robot should move in a straight line and reverse in one go for 15 ft each way, along the track as shown in fig. 1.
The robot should move along a zig zag path, as shown in figure 2.
The robot should follow a circular path, along both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotations, as shown in figure 3.
Bot Specifications :
1. Each team is allowed to have only one bot.
2. Bot must fit into a cube of 30cm X 30cm X 30cm at all times. It may not expand beyond these dimensions during any point of the match. Violating this will cause immediate disqualification.
3. A battery with the voltage rating having maximum 12 volts and 2 ampere current is allowed. This is an on-board power supply.
4. The weight of the bot should not exceed 3 kg’s (this is including battery, motors etc., except spare components and the controller)
5. The remote control for the bot could be a wired or a wireless one.
Rules for Game Play:
1. Each team will consist of maximum two participants.
2. Every bot will be given maximum total of 10 minutes to complete all the given tasks.
3. 10 points will be awarded per task.
4. Team with maximum points will be declared winner.
5. In case of a tie, there will be a tie breaker round on the spot.
6. At the start of their turn participants should turn of their video camera and show their valid identity proof, i.e college ID card.
7. All the tracks should be prepared and ready prior to the competition.
8. Points will be awarded based on the accuracy of the bot, and the time taken to complete each task.
9. The bot and operator should be in one frame and visible clearly on the camera.
10. In case the number of participating teams are more then 100, there will be pre-qualifiers based on an online MCQ test.
11. Time measured by any contestant by any other means is not acceptable for scoring.
12. Maximum 3 attempts will be given in case of technical failures, starting from initial point each attempt.
13. The competition will be held in hybrid mode. Both online and offline participation is allowed.*
14. The organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. In case of any disputes organizer’s decision will be final and binding.
15. Top 3 teams with the highest score will be given prizes.
16. E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
*Note: Those who are willing to participate in offline mode and do not have a robot, one will be provided from us. (Only in offline mode)
Faculty Co-Ordinator:Mr. V B Gawai
Student Co-Ordinator:Ms. Ashwini Ballal
IEI Students’ Chapter First Western Regional Conclave
Rules and Regulations for DIGIMANIA
VENUE: Mixed mode of conduction Physical (AISSMS COE, Pune) / Online mode
ENTRY FEE: No Registration Fees
DAY, DATE & TIME OF EVENT: Thursday, 09 December 2021 – Friday, 10 December 2021
This event gives an idea about technical questions based on digital systems. Competition is in western region and will be conducted in hybrid mode using online and offline platform.
- All Questions will be of MCQ type.
- The Questions shall be in the form of “Multiple Choice”, “True/false Statements” or “Fill in the blanks” etc.
- The decision of Judges will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- Total 2 Rounds will be there, 1) Elimination , 2) Final
- Round 1 will be on 9/12/2021.
- Final Round will be there on 10/12/2021 at 10.00am.
- No Negative marking.
- Every Participant will get National Level E-Certificate
ELIMINATION ROUND 1
- Each candidate would be given a set of question paper online containing 25 MCQ type questions.
- Time limit 30 Minutes.
- The questions will be relatively simple.
- 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- No negative marking.
- Top 75% and above (37 Marks and above) in the Elimination round will be selected for Finals.
FINAL ROUND: (Round: 2)
- Questions posed in this round will be tougher and more demanding.
- Each candidate would be given a set of question paper online containing 50 MCQ type questions.
- Time limit 60 Minutes
- 2 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- No negative marking
- Winner and Runner will be selected from Final Round.
- If highest marks Tie is observed, then time required by candidate to complete the round will be observed and candidate who completes the final round with minimum time will be done for selection of Finalist/Winner.
- The decision of Judges will be final and binding on all participants.
For any information related to Digimania contact:
Student Coordinator : Yash (8600544805)
Faculty Coordinator : Ms Vidya Deshmukh (9881320121)