DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS & MEDIA DEPARTMENT of AISSMSCOE presents…
FIT INDIA FREEDOM RUN
on 6th, 7th and 8th October 2020.
Under the aegis of FIT India Movement!
To encourage fitness amongst ourselves and to get rid of all the negativity, stress, boredom that this year has put us through. The challenge will go live on *6th october to 8th october 2020*
- Fit India Freedom Run is conceived keeping in view the indispensable need to keep ourselves fit while maintaining social distancing.
- The concept of a Freedom Run is one can run/walk along a route of his/her choice, at a time that suits him/ her..
- One can even take breaks during such run, Walk or Cycle.
- Basically, one runs/Cycles his own race and times his own pace.
COMPLETE THE 7KM RUN/WALK/CYCLE ON ANY OF 3 GIVEN DAYS AND WIN AN E-CERTIFICATE
IF YOU ARE MOVING, YOU ARE IMPROVING
• You can perform any activity mentioned below:
Participants Must Install the RUNKeeper App and sync it with your device in order to track your progress.
- Select any convenient time of the day and the complete the activity of your choice.
- Run/walk your own race at your own pace
- Upload the results with your selfie to receive an E-certificate from AISSMS COLLEGE of ENGINEERING
HOW TO REGISTER?
Please fill in your details by clicking the link below or scan the QR code from the poster:
After successful registration you’ll receive a mail containing all the guidelines for the event and a demo video of the RunKeeper App.