The Library is physically closed for now until further notice, but online service is available 24/7. As your classes move online, the AISSMSCollege of Engineering Library is here to help you virtually. Check with this page called ‘Resource during COVID 19’which has been made available on Library website.
Users are requested to access this page for Remote Access and other free resources access throughout the lockdown period.
Library material currently out on loan will be renewed until further notice. All fines on overdue materials will be waived.
Please use ‘Ask a Librarian’ feature from this page if you have any queries or need any information from Library for your research or teaching work.
Remote Learning Support for Users through Knimbus App
Library is subscribing to various E-resources like Science Direct, IEEE, ASCE, ASME, and Springer McGrow Hill. Access to these resources is made available athttps://aissms.new.knimbus.com/user#/home– digital Library Link.
Though this current scenario of COVID-19 is keeping everything under lockdown, learning and research shouldn’t be affected. To ensure this,KnimbusMobile Appis made available with all E-resources which provides 24/7 access from any online computer, laptop or Mobile.You can download the Knimbus m-Library App from Google play store and Apple Store.
Android link –
IOS link –
Many publishers are also giving a free access to their E-Books and other research materials. Resources and links about this are provided for your informationonhttps://aissmscoelibrary.weebly.com/resources-during-covid-19.html
Access to E-books and Journals through DELNET-
Library has subscription of DELNET database from which users can access e-Books, journals, various theses and dissertations. Login ID and passwords are already provided to students and faculty for an optimum utilization.
If students want to prepare for Competetive Exams during this period please visit –
All the question papers from previous years are made available for students on this drive link – https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1q2gzKLuKqTMQw_znVtSgXtaBmwT5fa_D
Apart from this, the library is also conducting various webinars and online training programs for students.
List of few training sessions and webinars conducted by Library is as follows-
- IEEE Webinar – “IEEE Xplore Library – Boosting every aspect in your Career”- 4 May 2020, Speaker – Gaurav Date (IEEE Trainer)
- International Webinar – “DOAJ and Open Access” – 6 June 2020, Speaker – IvonneLunajo (DOAJ Ambassador Latin America)
- International Webinar – “E Learning with Coursera Platform” – 3 June 2020, Speaker – AdomToth (Account Executive Coursera Platform)
- International Webinar – “Connecting Dots with Kenyan Expertise” – 14 may 2020, Speakers – Arnold Mwanzu (Information Resource Coordinator, International Centre Inscet (icipe) Kenia, Joel Nakitare ( Deputy University Librarian, Rongo University, Kenia)
- National Webinar- “ Opening Library after Lockdown : A Discussion” – 2 June 2020, Speaker – Mr Pavan Sharma (Yashswi Group Pune)
- National Webinar- “Information Disorder and Media Literacy” – 11 may 2020 , Speaker – Dr H P Singh Karla ( Prof Head Dept of Library Science, Panjabi University Patiala)
- National Webinar – “Pandemic Outbreak : Opportunities and Challenge for Libraries” – 6 May 2020, Speaker – RituNagpal (Manager, Global Library, OP Jindal University)
- National Webinar – “Enhancing Life Skills’’ – 8 May 2020, Speaker- Pravin Parithkar ( Managing Director Mentoring Minds Developing Peoples, Pune)
- AISSMS COE Library – “Online training for students to use digital Library Services” – 23, Apr 2020 – Vrushali Dandawate (Librarian AISSMS )
If you require more training for Library please contact the Librarian.
Coursera for Campus Program-
For distance learning and online courses College has started a Coursera Account. https://www.coursera.org/o/c4c-all-india-shri-shivaji-memorial-society-coe/admin/home
Librarian is working as coordinator for this program. So far 2926 students are invited on this learning platform and 2027 students have enrolled for various courses.
NPTELhas also announced online courses for July-October 2020. Students can enrolathttps://nptel.ac.in/
Librarian is also the coordinator of NPTEL courses. If you have any query please contact the librarian.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Happy Online Learning to All.
Librarian/Head Central Library
AISSMS College Of Engineering, Pune