AISSMS COE INCUBATION CELL
NEED FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- India, today, is an emerging economy that is destined to achieve milestones, on various fronts, in the near future.
- India, to acquire the status of a “developed” nation, it needs to create 100 million jobs, statistics point out.
- India has almost 300 million youth, but only 100 million jobs.
- Therefore, the country faces a 200 million employment gap. There is only way to fill the gap by nurturing innovation and Entrepreneurship
Why Incubation Centre
Centre for Innovation, Incubation C-BRIDGE (Center for Business, Research, Incubation, Development, Growth and Entrepreneurship) at AISSMS COE is set up to promote innovative startups through the University. Centre would facilitate and hone ideas and innovations that are useful to the society and address some of the problems faced through the development of product, process and services.
About the Program
AISSMS COE start-up incubation program gives an opportunity to young entrepreneurs to take forward business ideas and convert ideas into a start-up with expert guidance and mentoring.
AISSMS COE has formed Startup &Innovation cell under Savitribai Phule Pune University guidelines.
Startup Innovation cell aim will support in creating world-class incubation facilities with all departments with the state of the art physical infrastructure, in terms of capital equipment and operating facilities available to their incubated start-ups, coupled with the availability of sectoral experts for mentoring. Apart from this, business planning support, access to seed capital, industry partnerships, training and other relevant components required for supporting innovative start-ups will be provided.
- Technology Commercialization or Technology Transfer
- Employment Creation
- Wealth Creation
- Development of a Particular Industry
- Economic Diversification
- Helping Students Become Enterpreneurs
- Enterpreneurship Development
- To address marginalized groups
- Talk session by 4 startup/Industrialist in a semester (One per month) will be arranged.
- Startup Idea Competition – Once a year within the college.
- Other similar activities like projects on innovative ideas, creative thinking etc. organized periodically
- Session by successful Entrepreneurs will be organized.
- Startup Interface will be provided.
- Course on Beginners for startups
- Chat sessions with mentors on LIVE platform
- Opportunities on startup innovation etc.
- Funding sources
- Mentoring in Proposal writing