Indian Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers
ISHRAE (Indian Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers) Foundation Trust was formed in 1995, mainly to consolidate the Society’s resources and to channel them on Projects necessary to achieve the Aims and Objectives, as listed below. It is its centers in major cities all over India
View office Bearer and Report-
Aims and Objectives:
- Advancement of the sciences of Heating, Refrigerating and Air conditioning Engineering and related Sciences.
- Continuing Education of interested persons in said sciences through lectures, demonstrations, and publications.
- The rendition of Career Guidance and Financial Assistance to students of said Sciences.
- Encouragement of Scientific Research
- To impart Education in the fields of Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Allied Sciences by conducting Training Courses, Workshops, Seminars and to award Diplomas or Certificates.
- To establish facilities for Testing, Rating, Certification of Air-conditioning, Refrigeration, and allied equipment and Systems.
- To offer consultancy services in the areas of Education and Training in said sciences.
- To disseminate and make available to the Government, Industry, and General Public information relating to said sciences through Papers, Reports and Periodic Publications.
Goals Of Chapter:
- Dissemination of advances in Refrigeration and HVAC technology
- Develop research and innovative skills through projects
- Develop practical insights through industrial visits
- Fabricated experimental setup for Investigation of convective heat transfer coefficient using different turbulators. (2005-06)
- Experimentation on twisted tape
- Industrial visit to Thermax
- Participation in the International level design competition
- Experimentation using nozzle type turbulators
- Experimentation using coil type turbulators
- Development of micro-fin tube condenser
- Modification in the refrigeration test facility
- Experimentation on the smooth and micro-fin tube using HFC-134a refrigerant.