All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society’s
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, PUNE
National Workshop on
Machine Learning and it’s applications in Engineering
16-17 March 2018
Sponsored by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Departments of Computer, Electrical and E & TC
This workshop introduces fundamental concepts of machine learning. It covers an overview of machine learning algorithms and their applications. The workshop comprises of a series of lectures and hands on sessions. The participants obtain deep insights of machine learning, which in turn helps them to apply it in practice or as a foundation to a deeper study in this area. The workshop has also been equipped with practical sessions where experts who have worked on machine learning application will demonstrate their products.
- To endow participants with knowledge and experience in the application of Machine learning to the solution of engineering problems.
- To make participants aware of recent advances in machine learning and their applications in Computer, Electrical & Electronics engineering.
- To expose participants to programming on machine learning by industry experts.
- To define the areas where more research is needed through interactions and deliberations.
Topics to be covered in both technical and practical sessions spread on two days. Topics include-
- Introduction to machine learning
- Machine Learning process
- Unsupervised learning techniques and case studies
- Supervised learning techniques and case studies
- Ensemble Learning
- Machine learning tools/Frameworks
|Dr.M. B. Kokare||Dean, R&D, SGGS, Nanded|
|Dr.U. V. Kulkarni||Professor, Computer Department, SGGS, Nanded|
|Dr.Ashok Deshpande||Chair Berkeley Initiative in soft computing, University of California, Berkeley, California|
|Mr. Pratap Sanap||Persistant Pvt Ltd, Pune|
|Mr. Ajinya Kolhe||Trainer on Machine Learning, Lyftek Solutions Pvt Ltd, Pune|
| 16 March 2018
(0930 hrs to 1730 hrs)
|Registration, Inauguration, Technical sessions and practical session|
|17 March 2018
(0930 hrs to 1730 hrs)
|Technical sessions, practical session and valedictory|
- Selection will be based on first-come-first-serve basis
- Participants have to register by sending registration form along with the DD to the coordinators. / OR mail may be sent with registration details & Photo copy of the DD attached.
- Selection will be confirmed through mail/Phone.
- You may mail your registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In favor of Principal AISSMSCOE Pune.
Bank of Baroda Shivajinagar Pune
Account Number: 04510200000873
IFSC code: BARB0SHIPOO
Technical Advisory Committee:
Dr. V.B.Gaikwad, Dean, Science & Technology, SPPU
Dr. Varsha Patil, BOS member, Computer Eng
Dr. B.E.Kushare, BOS member, Electrical Eng
Dr. A.A.Godbole, HOD, Electrical
Dr. D.P.Gaikwad, HOD, Computer
Dr. D.G Bhalke, I/C HOD, E & TC
Mrs. M. H. Dhend
Dr. S. F. Sayyad
Mr. V. Koteshwar Rao
Mr. S.B. Dhekale
Mrs. V. S. Navale
Mr. N. R. Talhar
Mr. S. K. Biradar
Mrs.Ankita Gupta : 8411055887
R.R.Itkarkar : 8412988834